Also known as “21” in our country, blackjack enjoys great popularity among experienced card players, but also attracts many young people. The right place to play, in whatever category you belong to, is the Interwetten Casino. With the variety offered by the platform, blackjack really takes to another level. Let’s move on to the online table where you can enjoy the game
The steps for playing blackjack at Interwetten
- Complete your registration at Interwetten Live Casino in just a few minutes
- In the “Live Casino” category you will select the section that says “Blackjack” to go directly to the relevant live games
- Once you enter a game, bet the price of your choice. If you make a mistake, do not be afraid, to delete it click “Clear”
- To get the cards in your hands press the “Deal” button and the deal will take place immediately
- If you do not want another sheet you will click on “Stand”, alternatively if you prefer one more press “Hit”
- You are informed directly if you won with a clear message.
Certainly, the titles that the provider has chosen to have will excite you with their quantity and quality. For example, there is the “Classic Blackjack Gold Series” that you will find in the first places of the ranking in the category of blackjack and it is a classic “21”. Then you can opt for many other variations of gambling, such as “Blackjack Multi-Hand”, “Blackjack Royal Pairs” and “Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Series”, which are just some of the ones on offer.
Blackjack and Its Rules
Blackjack is an amazing game and really quite simple once one has mastered its rules. The overall experience at Interwetten Live Casino with its very powerful design makes the experience even easier.
In this game of chance, each player plays against the virtual croupier. The goal is to get 21 points or at least win without exceeding the value of 21 but surpassing the dealer. Often people play with the rule to get as close as possible to 21, regardless of what the dealer has, but this is not right. The points of the cards in blackjack are as follows: the cards from 2 to 10 are exactly worth their value, the figures count for 10 and the ace can be counted as 1 or 11, depending on what suits the player.
The highest win in the game is blackjack and a player will achieve it when his two starting cards are added up to a total of 21. That is if it is an ace and a card with a value of 10. If the sum exceeds the value 21, then the player “burns”, and commonly loses.